Do you know how much you need to save in order to retire?
For most people it is hard to plan for the future without looking past the present.
Accountants 4 Landlords have helped numerous landlords with retirement planning and have created a 'retirement calculator' tool to help you focus on your long term financial plans.
Benefits of using this service:
- Undertaking this exercise will help you to:
- Identify the minimum amount you will need to achieve on the sale of your properties or of a business in order to secure a comfortable retirement income
- Recognise any shortfalls you may have in your current monthly savings
- Work out the monthly savings you need to make in order to secure the retirement income you desire
- Adjust your levels of savings based upon fluctuating interest and inflation rates
- Calculate how much longer you need to rent out your property and you need to work before retiring, based upon your current savings levels
- Have peace of mind that you are heading on the right road to retirement or give you time to change your strategy if necessary
Features of the service include:
- Calculation of whether your current pension fund is sufficient
- Variable results based upon differing income and retirement ages
- Detailed letter outlining results, recommendations and alternative solutions